x

Where can I get a sign that shows the Square logo and credit cards that are accepted?

Is there a palce on this website to print off a sign that shows the Square logo and credit cards that are accepted? I would like to display it for a Show. Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Yep—that's the right image. Thanks for helping out, @VanKalkerFarms🎯

For more media resources, have a look at our Press & Media page as well as our Support Center: Square Stickers and Table Tents🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Champion

for actual signs and stickers https://squareup.com/dashboard/account/sticker-request 

I am unable to find a link to a printable version right now, I thought there was.  @Tom any links you know of?

Message 2 of 11

Yes, it would be great to just be able to print it and not wait for them to mail it.

Message 3 of 11
Square Champion

Message 4 of 11
Admin

Best Answer

Yep—that's the right image. Thanks for helping out, @VanKalkerFarms🎯

For more media resources, have a look at our Press & Media page as well as our Support Center: Square Stickers and Table Tents🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 11
Beta Member

Where can I get a digital version of this that also has the contactless options?  I can't find it under Press & Media?

Message 6 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hello @LindseyPTA thanks for reaching out! to download a zip file of our digital logos check out this link.

Once you are on that page, scroll down to the section titled media sources.

This should allow you to download a zip file of our. logos. 😁Let me know if this is what you are looking for!

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 11

I would also like a version like what was shared above but including the contactless payment methods ... the logos are not what I'm looking for.

Is there a printable version of the "payment methods accepted" that includes the contactless methods?

Message 8 of 11

Hi @Christine5,

Thanks for writing in to the seller community, it's great to see new faces here! 

The printable options above are the only logos we've got available at the moment. With most cards offering contactless payments now, showing the card types accepted should be sufficient. I'd still be happy to pass this feedback on to our team. 

Message 9 of 11

sorry but that seems really silly. If you accept apple pay and google pay, why wouldn't you say so? Maybe someone forgot their card, but everyone always has their phone. Maybe it's just easier to pull out the phone than dig in the purse for the credit card. Personally as a shopper I prefer apple pay because it seems to process faster.

But bottom line, if you accept a payment method, why wouldn't you say so?

Message 10 of 11

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback, @Christine5. Payments made via ApplePay, or Android Pay link back to a payment card which would be one of the supported card types listed on the sign. 

Message 11 of 11