x
Beta Member

Call forwarding for a Square-provided phone number!

I've been using Square's services for a while and recently encountered a challenge with managing calls. I noticed that calls to my Square-provided number often go to voicemail, and I would love the option to forward these calls directly to my cell phone instead.

I believe a call forwarding feature would be incredibly beneficial for those of us who need to stay connected with our customers on the go. It would enhance our ability to provide timely responses and improve overall customer service.

I'm curious if anyone else feels the same way or has found a workaround for this issue. Would you find a call forwarding feature useful? Any thoughts or additional suggestions?

Looking forward to hearing your insights!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hello @BUJIFIED !

I 100% agree that a call forwarding feature is sorely needed with the phone number service! I've been using the number service since the beta days and I've often commented that this is the one feature that the system is missing.

The only workaround I've come up with so far is to make sure your Square apps have all notifications allowed. When a message comes in, your device should notify you right away. Their number is shown, so you can either call, text, or email them back.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2