x

Set "reply to" for invoices

When I send an invoice, my clients see it as from "messenger@messaging.squareup.com" and if they reply, it goes to that address (i.e., nobody). I can set up a mail profile for my store, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get replies to invoices to go to me. This seems like a problem, doesn't it? Or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Seller Community @rcharbon 👋

At this time, due to the content included on most the Square Invoices email the sending email is a Square email to avoid spam and other types of filters as much as possible and make sure your invoices are delivered to your customers. 

Thank you for your understanding.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

We just ran into this as well. A customer replyed to an invoice with a question and thought we were ignoring her. If we can't change the "reply to" email at least could there be an autoreply to any of these? Something like "This email is not monitored"?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @chuck902,

Thanks for the follow-up. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused your customers and understand your concern! 

I would submit this request on our Ideate Board, so this is something our team can look into changing! 

Message 4 of 4