x

Is there a way to identify an item sold and then text or email the purchaser asking for a review?

Good Evening Community:

Is there a way to identify an item sold and then text or email the purchaser asking for a review?

For instance - we carry a line of Mustard and would like to target anyone purchasing a specific mustard purchased asking them to provide a review on our website.  I have downloaded the items report with detail specific but I am not sure how to manipulate the data to reach out and request a review.

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.  Product Reviews.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6906-item-reviews-with-square-online-store

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

Hi! I was dealing with this for about 4 months last year - there is no way to do it.

When a client purchases off the site, a review link will send to them through the Square platform without a custom link for the business to resend to them. 

To get around this, you can create a fake coupon called TEST at 100% off, purchase a mustard off your site using TEST, then take the link from your email that is sent to you containing the review request link and send the review link to your client that way.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 3 of 3