x

How to make the check out screen on a mobile phone have bigger numbers

About a month ago I noticed that the number on the keypad for the got smaller. There had been a change several months ago that I liked because they were bigger and much easier to hit when we are in a hurry. I use this in a mobile food concession trailer and we sell things that don't take long to make so speed is always an issue. I would rather have larger "keys" than have a place to write a note since that is not going to happen in my busy trailer. I do like being able to review the sale since that cuts down on mistakes when charging the customer.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @funtimefoods

I tested on my device and while I was able to remove the quick amount I didn't find a way to remove the Note button (that could cause the keypad to get bigger) I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

In the meantime, an alternative you may have is to revert to our previous app experience. You can accomplish this by visiting More > Settings > Checkout and selecting "Revert to previous experience"

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2