x

Can Square offer a report for fees paid for entire year for taxes that is "PRINTER" friendly?

I found total fees paid but there is no report that prints with Square logo and appears professionally done for taxes. I'm having to print something to submit for taxes that looks terrible. Please update reports to include all fee paid and printer friendly report that looks professionally done with one click to print. - THANK YOU!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

@Mikes-Appliance I would go to custom reports and "Create New Report"

I would put the title "Total Fees Paid to Square, Inc."

Click on the sales summary and "edit rows" and I uncheck everything but "net sales" & "fees".

Click Save at the top right and then go and select the date range "last year" and it will display a clean report.  I can just "right click -- Print" and I get a nice report printed.  Don't forget any of your invoices that you get from square for any subscription services also.  I know this doesn't have the logo on it, but it is a verifiable receipt/report for accounting purposes.

20220103_120022.jpg

This is the actual printed copy redacted of course lol.

hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

Perfect! Report created and saved for next year. Looks much better than what I had first printed. 

THANK YOU so much for a quick reply and details so I could create quickly and easily. 

Mike 

Message 3 of 3