x

When will follow up emails or texts be available?

I was wondering when the the system will have an option to create a customized follow up appointment email or text.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi again @DiannaRenae - Thanks for your patience here 🙏

The Square Appointments team let me know that, "Follow-up texts would be considered a feature request.  In these cases, we would suggest email marketing or text marketing."

Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business. I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @DiannaRenae - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

I'm going to consult with the Square Appointments support team on this one to get the best answer for you. I'll reach back out to you here once I gather more info!

Violet

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Hi again @DiannaRenae - Thanks for your patience here 🙏

The Square Appointments team let me know that, "Follow-up texts would be considered a feature request.  In these cases, we would suggest email marketing or text marketing."

Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business. I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet

Message 3 of 6

This would be a huge help. If it can be added to the communications tab as an automatic schedule option, it would be super helpful for asking for follow-up appointments or reviews. 

Message 4 of 6

I was wondering if we could send a follow up AFTER an appointment on square appointments. Under communications, I have only seen things that are sent prior to the appointment, we would like to ask for a tip, ask how our staff did, and send a donation receipt, as we are a non profit. Something that would send at the end of each day to everyone on the schedule for that day would be ideal. Has anyone found something like this or a work around? If not, is this something that Square will be adding on soon? 

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 6

Hey @eclaire7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussed this topic as well. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Please check out this Best Answer from above.

Message 6 of 6