x
Admin

What’s in store for retail in 2023? Learn more the Future of Commerce Report

This article is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal, financial, or tax advice. For specific advice applicable to your business, please contact a professional.

The latest Future of Commerce Report is now available. Square partnered with Wakefield Research to survey retail owners and managers in the US and Canada, uncovering critical industry insights for 2023

Visit the Town Square blog to download the full 2023 Future of Commerce Report

What will you learn from the report?

Plan for the future: Insights from owners who are finding new and innovative ways to run and grow their businesses.

Work smarter, not harder: Learnings from businesses seeking to provide opportunities for their teams.

Technology can help you to understand and reach your customers: Automation, social and mobile commerce is set to grow.

Learn today: Read the 2023 Future of Commerce Report

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Champion

Great information on the benefits of automation in regards to information and procedures.

I think we often do not consider the manual/redundant tasks that take 5-10 minutes daily or weekly. If we take a step back and consider each one and how they can be automated, it could save a company a significant amount of time, allowing employees to focus on providing a better customer experience. 

Thanks!

Message 2 of 11
Square Champion

Agreed! What do you automate in your business?

I have automated text messages (prep, thank you, and follow up). Dropping clients into our CRM from square. We automated GMB posts too!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 3 of 11
Square Champion

@Helen I cannot download it on Safari, nor on Chrome, or on Brave

The page opens up a blue arrow moves, nothing is clickable 

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 4 of 11
Square Champion

I'm also having difficulty accessing the site, having tried multiple browsers. @Helen, is there a PDF version of this report available?

Mindi Rogers Green [she/they]
Managing Partner

Jupiter Games - Friendly Local Game Store & Event Center
A place for all who ❤️ games, specializing in board & card games, roleplaying books & miniatures, tabletop wargaming models, paints & hobby tools, dice, and more!

https://JupiterGames.Shop
Message 5 of 11
Admin

I'm sorry to hear that @JupiterGames @GourmetOnWheels! Are you accessing it from a phone or from a computer browser?

From a phone once you've entered your email address it seems like you should be able to scroll to read the report or tap the table of contents.

From a computer the arrows appear when you hover the cursor on the right hand-side.

I don't believe there is a PDF, but I'll check! Apologies again.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 11
Square Champion

@Helen I found in a post from @isabelle a link that worked.

On Mac OS 13.2 

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 7 of 11
Square Champion

The QR code on windows is GENIUS- I'll definitely be making some of these for our windows.. 

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 8 of 11
Square Champion

Yes! I have created QR codes for a handful of things - the Yelp Check-In, consent forms created on Google forms, our business Venmo if that is how the client decides to pay, and a QR code for our booking link on brochures.

What will your QR codes link to?

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 9 of 11

Safari, Chrome, and Brave all prohibit me from downloading it.

Nothing is clickable when the website loads with a blue arrow.

Message 10 of 11
Admin

Sorry to hear that @bela2! Are you opening the report from a mobile device or a computer browser? Could you try a computer/laptop if isn't working on your phone?

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 11 of 11