x
Admin

Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Updated July 2022: 
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new group for artists, makers, crafters, and anyone interested in selling handmade items. Check out the Artists and Makers group and click the Join Group Hub button if you want to join! Hope to see you there!

Are you a seller interested in hand-crafted items for your store or a creator selling your own handmade goods? Let's start a thread and build a network of merchants and makers. Reply and let us know about your business, your products, and what you're looking for. Feel free to share a link to your website or social, but please don't post any personal contact information! โ›”

kelly-sikkema-zcAgxLryKe4-unsplash.jpg

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 190
189 REPLIES 189
Beta Member

It's beautiful when you can put your own hobby as a business.  Have you heard of Alignable?  it's a plat form like no other its free and you get to connect with other business I have been in that platform for three months and I have over 132K views, I received orders from this platform, I got 80 referrals, in three months.  I wanted to share this because we have an arts and craft group of 26k I am the leader of that group, and we are growing and we help with questions.  

Jeanette Jordan
Message 169 of 190
Beta Member

Hi all. Eight Treasures here - a small food business in San Francisco creating plant-based treats and organic teas, working to make functional foods more accessible. Everything I do online is hosted on square! eight-treasures.square.site.

Message 170 of 190

Changes of Life LLC - Diversity Consultant, Professional Coaching, Training and Development here in Seattle.  HTTPS://changesoflifellc.com 

Message 171 of 190
Beta Member

This is merchandise for my webtoon comic Cakery Adventures here is the link

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/cakery-adventures/list?title_no=766965 my shop is pretty much completely based on this comic.

Hi everyone the link to my business' site is cakeryadventures.square.site

And here is my instagram https://www.instagram.com/cakeryadventures/ 

Message 172 of 190

I am just starting my account and hand crafted is a topic I am interested in.

Message 173 of 190

I would love to get some more traction to our seller website.  We offer custom laser engraving on many different items including stainless steel drinkware, kitchen items, gift items and more.  We also offer sublimation services, though they are not on our website yet.  We can also make trophies, awards, and many more items for sports teams, etc.  We offer bulk pricing for organizations and businesses looking for custom promotional items.  We can also make custom stickers, signs, vinyl decals...the possibilities are endless.  Check out our site if any of these items are of interest!

www.tcrdesignstudio.com

Message 174 of 190

Hi everyone. I'm Kathleen. I own Kats Crafting Corner. I have had my shop for some time now but with a huge gap due to Hurricane Ian. Anyways, I am back online and looking to network, if anyone is interested. I make Vinyl Decals and other hand made goods. At the moment I am strictly Vinyl Decals due to the loss of inventory last year. Please feel free to visit my site and see if we could network together. Thanks.

https://www.katscraftingcorner.com

Message 175 of 190
Beta Member

Hey Kateleen,  I'm Shae, I would love to network with you I make handmade jewelry, I have a  online store but it unpublished now I'm adding new things now but here it is BeautifullyShae.square.site it will be back up next Wednesday.

Message 176 of 190

Hi Kathleen, I'm Chuck. Welcome. I looked at your site, very cool. I have been in business a long time (sporting goods) I just purchased a heat press and selling T - Shirts. I just checked out your site. I love your designs. Wishing you well.

Message 177 of 190

Brad here from Whysprs-whymseys.square.site opened our store in July last year. Still don't have everything uploaded yet. We het most of our sales via events than from our site. Hand made items of leather, beads, crochet, stitch work, mixed media art, and more as we go along finding our nitche. We are based in southern illinois USA

Https://whysprs-whymseys.square.site
Message 178 of 190
Admin

Welcome Brad!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Square Community
Message 179 of 190

Thanks for the welcome!

Https://whysprs-whymseys.square.site
Message 180 of 190

I have been busy building a non-profit and need to reschedual my time managment. Pleasure to be here.

Message 181 of 190
Admin

Glad to see you here!

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 182 of 190
Beta Member

Hello everyone,

I'm back, with a new and improved site. I now sell jewelry and cups! Hope you like it, I have tried to update as much as possible, but it is difficult with school and my other work.

cakeryadventure.square.site 

Message 183 of 190
Admin

@CakeryAdventure Welcome back and this looks so good!

My only feedback would be to maybe add an 'About' page and section here to tell more about your story and why you launched your business. I always love reading those and I am sure others do too! 

Congrats again on this re-launch ๐Ÿ™‚

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 184 of 190
Beta Member

Thank you for the input!

Message 185 of 190
Beta Member

Greetings!  I'm Jen.  In urban KC...GO CHIEFS!  I'm somewhere between working with my hands and digital design.  I create shirts.  As I start, mainly for my husband's hockey disabled veterans hockey team.  Looking to expand that.  Trying to figure out routines for simplifying my processes for doing things.  https://fromdoodletodesign.square.site/ 

Message 186 of 190
Admin

Welcome to the group @Jen_Lehman

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 187 of 190

Thanks

Kenneth W. Hardin * The Potterโ€™s Fire Marketing
Message 188 of 190

I make Handcrafted Fine Silver jewelry but not getting much traffic on my website.  What is the best way to market my jewelry online?

Message 189 of 190