x
Admin

Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Updated July 2022: 
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new group for artists, makers, crafters, and anyone interested in selling handmade items. Check out the Artists and Makers group and click the Join Group Hub button if you want to join! Hope to see you there!

Are you a seller interested in hand-crafted items for your store or a creator selling your own handmade goods? Let's start a thread and build a network of merchants and makers. Reply and let us know about your business, your products, and what you're looking for. Feel free to share a link to your website or social, but please don't post any personal contact information! โ›”

kelly-sikkema-zcAgxLryKe4-unsplash.jpg

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 190
189 REPLIES 189

Hi There!

I love the sound of this store, and we are ALWAYS in need of crystals for our affirmation candles & bath bombs, I just bookmarked your store:) Let me know if you are interested in adding our candles to your inventory, I think they go very well with your store:)

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 85 of 190

Hello,

I've been getting a lot of people asking me about crystals in my shop. Will be checking out your site.

Tina

Message 86 of 190
Square Champion

Thank you @ElisabethB for a great post! I love this idea!

I am both a maker and a retail seller, so I'm always looking for unique products to sell in my retail store (www.homestylecharlie.com)...and I also make items to sell directly to consumer as well as wholesale to other stores. My most popular items are glass and metal ornaments/charms. Our current lines are our Americana Quilt Design Collection, and our Saints & Icons. These were the top selling Holiday items in our own retail store last year! We can also work with you to design a one-of-a-kind ornament for your store, brand, or client!

For anyone interested check out my Etsy shop: www.homestylecharlie.etsy.com

quilt banner.jpg

If anyone has a retail store you can see my online catalog and place an order through my Faire shop.

https://homestylecharlie.faire.com

Have you heard of Faire before? It is a great online platform for qualified retailers to buy wholesale items to stock your shop. If you are new to Faire, when you click on my link above to order you'll be able to claim a credit toward my shop. AND, Faire also usually extends 60 day terms to orders so that can help your business' bottom line!

So excited to see everyone's work here!!! Thanks again for this awesome post!

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info
Message 87 of 190

I also have a retail shop. Will be checking out your website.

Tina

Message 88 of 190

Good Morning Guys, 

My name is Nina and run three small businesses:

Indica Dreams

Candelabra

Lowman Glass

Of these three, Candelabra is the newest, and the one I really wanted to connect with you all on. We specialize in hand-poured clean-burning gorgeous crystal candles. Weare still working on the website, but you can see some of the candles on my first website, Indica Dreams, as that business features a line of hemp-infused crystal affirmation candles. When we launched the line of candles for Indica Dreams, the response was so overwhelming, that we decided to expand on it, and hence Candelabra was born!

If any of you are looking for candles that will literally fly off the shelf, look no further. They have been a huge hit not only for us but for our retailers as well. Here are a few facts about our candles, and what makes them different:

• Hand-poured with love: Our candles are not mass-produced but are carefully and lovingly created one by one.
  • Infused with natural botanicals: Natural botanicals add to the soothing properties and scent profile.
  • 100% natural soy wax: Soot-free, clean-burning, made with a renewable resource, and longer-lasting.
  • Gorgeous, reusable jars: Use the jars to hold jewelry or adorn your space after the candle is finished.
  • Double-wick 12 oz size: The perfect size for most spaces!
  • Affirmation: Our candles were made with a specific intention, meant to be taken to heart as you light your candle.
  • Healing crystals inside: Natural crystals are embedded into the wax, revealed as you burn your candle.
  • Tested 3x: Every batch is tested three times for potency, safety, and THC levels.
  • Great for: Meditation, Intentions, Manifesting, Gifts, Weddings, Special Events, or just for bringing a positive vibe into a space

In addition to the current collection we have a few new ones coming as well, and we can customize a candle anyway to your liking.

Check us out at the website link above or follow us at @indicadreamsllc @candelabracandlecompany

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, & I hope can share these amazing candles with some of you.

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 89 of 190

Hey all, my name is suki I am a maker and the owner of sukipeach Creative LLC. I make and sell unique gifts, home dรฉcor, and specialty items around the holidays. Check out my shop at http://sukipeach-creative.square.site 

Message 90 of 190

20220423_113509.jpg

โ€ƒCotton Romper

My name is Pamela and my business name is That Gemini's Creation and I make crochet apparel and handmade jewelry. I'm looking to grow my business with more customers who like my creative abilities with yarn and beads. 

My website is https://that-geminis-creation-101526.square.site/

Message 91 of 190

What a wonderful initiative! Thank you for starting this up!

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all! Manuela here founder of By Valenti Organics. We're a brand formulating award winning natural effective skin care and toiletries. After 15 years of selling our products throughout the world almost exclusively from our website, we've started to reach out to vendors and stores looking to expand their rooster of brands. We're based in Michigan, USA. Please feel free to reach out either here or through our website at www.byvalenti.com

CEO/Founder by valenti ORGANICS
Message 92 of 190

I am curious to know if there are creators who sell digital assets. I am a filmmaker here in Hawaii shooting movie quality ocean sports in the water. I haven't seen a creator who sells their digital assets/footage/imagery here. Have you heard of this kind of services another artist "maker" is offering? If so please let me know! I'd love to get more involved with selling on this platform. I just need the example/model. Thank you!

Message 93 of 190

Hi Everyone!

I am an inspirational author & speaker for corporate, and church conferences, retreats, etc. Also, I am a life coach.

My products: Inspirational bookmarks, & tee shirts. First book to be published early Summer. 

Would love to connect with book shop owners, and any looking for giftbasket items.

Thank you. Take care.

Beatrice Garrett

Message 94 of 190

Please reach out to Me, ATMerchant Shopping.com

I have several local authors in my shop and am always looking to expand my book section.

Looking forward to hearing form you.

Tina

Message 95 of 190

Hi there, I am very happy to pass this on to my friend who has a hard back children's book already created and she's been selling it for some time. But she's always looking for new outlets. Her name is Anna Teemer, in the event that she does reach out to you. Sounds like you have a wonderful business and it sounds very hopeful for a lot of authors who are hoping to sell their works.

Message 96 of 190
Square Champion

Amazing! I love what you do! What is your book going to be called so we can all be on the look out for it?

Message 97 of 190

Hello!  I am Coco and I invented a chalk powder additive for paint that can be mixed into ANY latex/acrylic paint for the finest โ€œChalk Paintโ€ ever! 
You can have chalk paint in ANY color you choose by mixing my powder into your paint in the color you picked out or already have in your garage or craft room!

My chalky powder is revolutionizing the way you will chalk paint your furniture, your sidewalks, your creative paintings, your wall signs and more!

I have wholesale bags of my powder ready to ship out to you!

You can see my chalky powder here:

CocosChalkyPaints.com

or on IG: @CocosChalkyPowder

I am thrilled to be apart of this community!

Message 98 of 190

That sounds amazing. I've got a couple of merchants in my shop that use chalk paint. And I dabble in creating various home decor chalkings which I sell in my shop. Plus I am going to be starting up some Chalking Classes to show others how easy stencil chalking can be (my daughter creates the stencils). So I am most definitely interested in your whole bags.

Will be sending you a message,

Tina

Message 99 of 190

Thank you for this opportunity. 

I create full cover tips (press on nails) to match an accessory item like a purse, shoe, wallet or jewelry.

www.shopyourjewels.com

My other business, located in Pacoima, CA, is performing safe and certified pedicures and nail care to immune compromised like Diabetics using medical grade products that guarantee results. I treat infected toenails, toenail reconstruction and ingrown relief procedure, an alternative to surgery.

In addition to Service certified. I'm also a Nail certified in the industry's top brands. The base gels, for example, are infused with Vitamins A and E to nourish natural nail. The gels are high-pigmented, non-toxic, and are breathable. What this means to you, water does not get trapped therefore, is chip-free UPTO 4 weeks (at least me and I'm a nail tech).

Www.remedynailz.com 

Message 100 of 190
Beta Member

John from Design Time Gifts

I started out doing 3d art on a computer and used it to illustrate a few stories for self published children's books. The love of creating designs put me on a part to making products. Currently I make buttons, can do sublimation and toner printing and have dabbled in wire wrapping and jewelry making. I have an online site and a brick and mortar store that provides me and my wife our income. 

I'm always trying to learn a new craft technique. Love meeting new customers and finding unique ways to create new items for the store. 

Check us out on https://designtimegifts.com/

Message 101 of 190
Beta Member

Our company is 100% Indigenous student-owned. We carry items designed and made by Indigenous artists. We would love to connect to other Indigenous companies.

Message 102 of 190

Hi,

I have a lot of items made by indigenous tribe in the Philippines.  Please let me know if you are interested

thanks,

Reena

www.tixxiandco.com

Message 103 of 190
Beta Member

Hi Reena,

I only sell items created by Indigenous people in Canada and the US.

Message 104 of 190

I am a maker of handmade ceramic and art always intested in hooking up with sellers

Message 105 of 190