x

Remove shipped orders from Square Online/Weebly

I've got 5 orders ranging from 22 May 2021 to 9 June 2022 that I've marked shipped but are still showing up under my "pending" orders. 

Can someone please remove from the back-end or something? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @botw1,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues with your Square Online orders.

It sounds like you've followed the steps correctly to manage your online orders

The only thing I can think to check is whether there were multiple items being shipped on different dates. If so, you can use the tick boxes or edit the quantity to reflect which items are being shipped and repeat this process until all items have been shipped. Your order will then update to show as Shipped.

Outside of this, I strongly recommend reaching out to our Support Team to troubleshoot this issue further. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email. See the below steps.

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squ.re/3AWfZs2

3. Go to "Other", then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us", "Email us" or "Call Us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type “support” to bring up a list of contact methods.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi Laurie,

There aren’t any outstanding items in the orders (that’d be horrible for the orders that are over a year old).

Message 3 of 3