x

I need help with getting the afterpay option on my website checkout through woocommerce

Hi, I am trying to get the afterpay option in my checkout on my website through Woocommerce but I'm getting really confused and need some help as this square/afterpay thing is really confusing.

I have the woocommerce extension for after-pay and also the extension for square but neither of them seems to give my customers the option of paying with after-pay.

I have enabled the afterpay extension and filled in the right boxes and followed the directions online but it keeps on coming up with error messages ( Afterpay API Error #401: Your Afterpay API credentials are incorrect. (Error ID: cf-worker) and I don't know how to get my merchant ID number or secret key as I can't find them in my square dashboard.

In the woocommerce square extension, it doesn't come up with afterpay options it only comes up with credit card options. I have Afterpay turned on in my square account but don't know how to link it to woocommerce.

Can someone help me please?? This is so confusing

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @wholistich,

How frustrating! I've taken a look at the WooCommerce integration documentation, and it looks like you'll need to enter your Afterpay Merchant ID. You can reach out to Afterpay support here to retrieve this. 

Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 2