x

When will Payroll be available in Michigan?

When will payroll be available in Michigan?

Message 1 of 9
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

Hi @goobersbakery & @theprimitivewil, I've got some good news for you - Square Payroll is now available in Michigan! Our Support Center breaks down all the information you need to sign up. Thanks for your patience! 

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 9
Square

Best Answer

@Pepe we're available in Colorado now too! 🎉

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

@goobersbakery - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post!

While I don't have any sort of ETA to share for Payroll availability in Michigan, we are hoping to bring this service to as many states as we can. If you log into the Payroll tab of your Square Dashboard, you get on the waitlist. This way you'll be sure to get an update once we have one for you. 😀

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 9

Is there any update to when Square will have payroll available in Michigan?

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

Hi @theprimitivewil - Thanks for your post all the way from Michigan! Right now, we don't have any details to share. However, the Payroll team said that if you try onboarding for payroll online, you'll automatically be put on a waitlist for updates. Our sales team will then notify you as soon as we launch in Michigan.

Message 4 of 9

Thank you.

Message 5 of 9

We just hired new employes and are looking for payroll services in Colorado. Would love to keep it within Square, but it is not available in Colorado, yet. Any idea if it will be available soon?

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Hi @Pepe - I merged you on this thread so you can check out @Sean's best answer above about how to get alerted for Payroll state launches. 👍

Message 7 of 9
Square

Best Answer

@Pepe we're available in Colorado now too! 🎉

Message 8 of 9
Square

Best Answer

Hi @goobersbakery & @theprimitivewil, I've got some good news for you - Square Payroll is now available in Michigan! Our Support Center breaks down all the information you need to sign up. Thanks for your patience! 

Message 9 of 9