x

Web image of Square payments accepted

I'd love a web image of the sticker that came with my contactless card reader showing that payments accepted by Square include Apple Pay, Android Pay, Visa, etc. Would be more visually interesting to have this than listing them in text on my payments page.

I have searched high and low on Square's site and cannot find an image to use on my site. Am I missing it somewhere or is it something you can now provide for us?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Is this what you are talking about? If so you should be able to recreate it adding each logo seperately. Hope this helps.

Square-Contactless-and-Chip-Reader-with-Apple-Pay (1).jpg

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@lac While we don't have a web image to provide you directly, @Feedback2016 mentioned the workaround that many other sellers use for their Online Store. 

We're working on getting more marketing material available that is similar to the Square Contactless and Chip Card Reader sticker sheet you receive. 

No exact timeline, but it is definitely on the roadmap. 

Message 3 of 5

I would like to get sign please 

Message 4 of 5
Square Champion

@Anwmohamed ;

You can order different signs and Tents at : 5005-square-stickers-and-table-tents 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 5 of 5