x

Shopping cart icon

I just finished my online store and I went through my site as if I were a customer. If I get out of my view cart window, I can not get back into my cart unless I add an item. There isn't a cart icon anywhere and I can't seem to find the section where I can add this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you! 

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @bbutler222! Thanks for reaching back out after your original post and letting us know you found a resolution. Glad you got this one solved! 

Feel free to reach back out is anything else comes up!

For those who may view this thread down the road, here is a helpful thread on viewing and customizing your cart logo on our Weebly based Online Store.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

I found the link to add the cart. I don't know how to delete my thread.

Message 2 of 13

Best Answer

Hi there, @bbutler222! Thanks for reaching back out after your original post and letting us know you found a resolution. Glad you got this one solved! 

Feel free to reach back out is anything else comes up!

For those who may view this thread down the road, here is a helpful thread on viewing and customizing your cart logo on our Weebly based Online Store.

Joe
Message 3 of 13

Joe,

Where is the resolution at? I see nothing on this thread page showing how the problem was fixed.  Please advise or re-post the fix to the problem.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 13

Hello bbutler222,

I'm running into the same problem I want to see the cart icon on the Checkout page too, so if people change their minds and don't want that item they can click on the cart icon and delete or remove the item instead of having to go all the way back to the Home page and then click on cart to delete or remove the item.

So, you said you found the link to add the cart where did you find it at?

Thank you!

Message 5 of 13

THANKS 

Message 6 of 13

I am also having trouble with my website. The shopping icon isn't appearing on the Header.

Message 7 of 13

Hey there, @-Layla-

Welcome to the Community! 

Check out this Best Answer by Isabelle to make sure you have the "Add to Cart" option selected. (Shared Settings > Checkout > Advanced Settings).

Also, make sure you have the "Accept Online Orders" turned on too. Once you've changed these settings, save, and re-publish your site. This will make sure your customers are seeing the most recent version of your site.

Please let me know if this doesn't do the trick! 

Kassi
Message 8 of 13

No, It still isn't working when I did all the steps for the shopping icon and published the website and isn't still showing

Message 9 of 13
Beta Member

Did you resolve? I'm having the same issue

Message 10 of 13

Hey @linny1968,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

This is not an ongoing issue, just simple settings adjustment. Please check out this Best Answer from Kassi above.

If you are looking for something different, please let me know.

Message 11 of 13

Have the same problme here. Can't see the cart, and can't figure out how to correct it. 

Message 12 of 13

Hi @ankiking 🙂

I responded to your other post, but can you try republishing the site? If that doesn't work, please let us know the site name so we can have a look. 

Message 13 of 13