x

Logo truncated on invoice / receipt

How to I format my logo so the whole thing appears on the invoice or receipt.  I have already formated it to the required 400 pixels wide and 200 pixels high.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi @Lovely_JoLyn, welcome to the Community! 

For the logo to fit within the frame on your Invoices and receipts, you'll need it to have square dimensions, for example 200 x 200 or 400 x 400. Since your logo is rectangular, you would need to add "padding" (blank space) to the long sides in order to make the image square, or crop it if possible. 

There unfortunately isn't a way to edit the photo within the Square Dashboard, so the edits would need to be made in photo editing software. There are a couple free options around the web if you don't already have a preferred one. (I use pixlr.com for quick photo edits, for example.) Hope that helps clarify, Let us know if you have any other questions.

Message 2 of 7

Same issue. 

Enhancement request for Squareup to add cropping/sizing capability to invoice/receipt logo feature.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@Alexander2 Thanks for sharing your interest in this. 

Hopefully our Product Team can get something in place that helps with this in the near future. 

Until then, the workaround mentioned above is the best way to accomplish this. 

Keep an eye out for updates 👍🏼

Message 4 of 7

Yes I agree. My logo does not fit in the little square . It also is rectangular. Help!

Message 5 of 7

I’m having the same issue. My logo is not a square shape and cannot be manipulated into a square shape. Square must certainly understand the importance of branding so I hope that they will work on changes to the formatting to accommodate buisness logos of different shapes.

Message 6 of 7

Hello @Mandu, welcome to the Seller Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered with the receipt logo. Since your logo can't be manipulated into a square, have you tried Spensers suggestion of creating blank space along the sides to center your logo? 

Message 7 of 7