x

Is there a way to search for items where a SKU is missing so the SKU can be added?

My inventory has grown considerably. So I am just now adding SKU # to my items to keep track. Is there a way to search for Items missing SKU#  without looking up each item separately?

Thank you in advance for any help. Gail

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Gail410 

I agree with @rtfulk , export your items and then you can sort your items by SKU, this will get all the empty SKU's together to add your sku. Then upload your changes.  The other way if you have Square for Retail (Free) or Paid version and do not have a SKU on these items you can have Square create SKU's for items with no SKU's

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

The only way I can think of is to export all your items and open them up in a spreadsheet, then add the SKU's and re-upload the spreadsheet to square. 

Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Gail410 

I agree with @rtfulk , export your items and then you can sort your items by SKU, this will get all the empty SKU's together to add your sku. Then upload your changes.  The other way if you have Square for Retail (Free) or Paid version and do not have a SKU on these items you can have Square create SKU's for items with no SKU's

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3