x

Instagram

How do I add Instagram to the social media links on my website? The Manage Icons section has no option to add Instagram.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @RehanQ, thanks for your post. 

Do you have links set up on your site already? I'll leave the steps below to add your Instagram to your site, but if you had something else in mind, please let me know/send a link to your site so that I can take a look, thanks. 

1. To add an Instagram page to your website, please follow the directions below:
  2. Go to your Square Online site editor.
  3. Select the +Add button in the upper left.
  4. Choose Page > Instagram in the drop-down menu and select Add.
  5. Select the Set Up Instagram button to connect your account and manage Instagram from your site. Follow the set-up prompts to complete this step.

I'll keep an eye out for your response. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply.  Firstly I have a weebly site and am using the weebly editor and the page has no add button.  There is an option to add social media links in the editor which has Facebook and Twitter which I have added and then there is youtube, vimeo, linkedin, mail flickr etc but no instagram.  This is the website so you can see what I mean.  

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for clarifying @RehanQ

I had a look at read that this would be a feature request, however, I would suggest reaching out to the Weebly team for confirmation, they have access to Weebly whereas I only have access to Square Online here. 

You are able to reach their Customer Success team by scrolling to the bottom of our Support Center, https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en, and clicking the contact us button.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 4