x

How to send the amount of payment to mobile

I am creating an app for your client who use Square app for payments. I'd like to made a join between the amount of payment and the client. Something like: the amount of payment is sended to a mobile via bluetooth or NFT or barcode reader or else, in thsi way I can join the client (who is the owner of the mobile) with the amount of payment. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Barbara

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @Barbara7, welcome to the seller community!

Good question—I'm not sure that the exact payment flow that you've illustrated is available, but I'd like to share some resources that may help get you closer to a solution:

• You may also want to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

Hope this helps! If any questions remain, please feel free to reply with a bit more information on how you client needs to accept payments and we'll be happy to have a closer look.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Tom thanks for your answer, I will check your link but I'd like to know if my flow is available. My goal is made payment using square app and, after that, send in-some-way the amount of payment on the mobile. Is this possible?

Thanks for your reply.

Barbara

Message 3 of 5

Hi @Tom I don't know if I can explain exatly what I want to do but I can use different words: I'd like to create a callback flow from the Square app POS to the client's mobile. In this callback I want sent the amount of payment.

Thanks,

Barbara

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hello @Barbara7! Helen here stepping in for Tom. If you are building an app and need to take payments using Square hardware then you can can use the POS API or the ReaderSDK.

But if you're looking for a way to request funds or transfer money from one account to another that's not possible.

I hope this helps clarify! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 5