x

How to remove link from text message reminder

I need to remove the link in the text message reminder of appointments for clients. I have tried to deactivate the confirmation texts all together because once my clients receive the confirmation text we have had several customers go to the edit appointment and change their appointment themselves, they are also able to access our list of services and choose services that are listed as free ( we have these as comps or promotional services but clients are chosing them and then saying that they are booking the service on line so it should be free if thats what is listed), I have spent all day trying to remove the confirmation text, to remove our price list etc and nothing is working. Please advise as to how to fix this issue. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey there!! Thanks for posting. 

There's a setting on this page where you can choose whether clients can reschedule or cancel their own appointments: https://squareup.com/appointments/business/settings

Please let me know if this answers your question to the fullest and if you have any others and have a nice day! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2