x

How do I separate sales from two android devices on a report?

I have two android devices used at different locations.  The sales are lumped together but I'm pretty sure they were separate in my busy season last year.  When I do a sales report on the device, it doesn't offer me the "This device only" option, I can only filter by date.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @janieschen! I'm checking if this option is available on Android devices for you.

In the meantime can you reply here to let me know if you're using the most recent version of the Point of Sale app on these Android devices? Can you also let me know if you've named each device too? (The steps to name a device from the POS app are in the Support Center.)

I'll keep an eye out for you reply!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

Just today I discovered that I do have the option on one of the devices but not on the other.  Both are currently out working now so I am unable to check the version, but I will check tomorrow.  Both devices have a name as of yesterday, and suddenly started showing separately in my dashboard late last night.  I think the problem may be solved and I thank you for getting back to me.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

It sounds like you might be on track again but I'll be here tomorrow if you still need help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4