x

How can I edit the taxpayer address for Square Payroll?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Payroll: How to edit Work Address (We moved our office)]

We use SquareUp Payroll to pay our contractors.  Last year we moved our office and I've updated our office location on our Account Settings, but it's not updating on our PAYROLL documentation.  (All of our 1099s for 2019 have the old address on it.)  

When I'm in the PAYROLL area of SquareUP in Settings/Business Info, the Work Address is incorrect and grayed out.  (i.e. I cannot update the fields).

Thank you for the assistance to get this updated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @jpidgen.

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Editing the taxpayer address for Square Payroll is actually only something our Payroll Team can do. It's not something seller's or business owners can edit on their end. Sorry about that. 

Please give us a call when you get a chance so we can make the adjustment for you. 

Square Logo
Isabelle
Square Champions Program Manager
Message 2 of 3

This complete lie. I called square payroll support and they declined and refused to change address. Saying we cannot change it mid year. We have moved our business to different location within same state and SQUARE do not allow us to change address nor they are willing to do that. 
THE ANSWER WE GOT IS TO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR DIFFERENT PROVIDER . WOW ! Really we have full integration with appointments  and payroll. Not professional  and lacking basic functionality ! 

Message 3 of 3