x

Can I have Fixed Items with some costum amount items?

So we have a Med Spa business and we'd like to use Square, however, most of our services are fixed prices, but maybe like half of our other services are prices "per unit" which multiplies by how many units the patients needs/wants. For example, if our botox is $10 per unit, how do i set it up where I can click the Item Botox and have it multiplied by the number of units used (say 10) so the total comes up to $100.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

when you add an item to your cart you can change the quantity by clicking on that item in the cart.

If you want the quantity to come up everytime for certain items you can add a second price variation, say $10 and $10 (or $0), and the POS will automatically bring up the dialog box where you can change the quantity.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Best Answer

when you add an item to your cart you can change the quantity by clicking on that item in the cart.

If you want the quantity to come up everytime for certain items you can add a second price variation, say $10 and $10 (or $0), and the POS will automatically bring up the dialog box where you can change the quantity.

Message 2 of 4

I want to be able to use a modifier to sell plates of food at my comedy night. everything works well but in the modifier section, I need to be able to select a quantity. Can you help?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @SanMartin and welcome to our Seller Community! 

I'm not sure I'm understanding how you would use the ability to select a quantity in the modifier section. 

Let me know what you're trying to achieve and maybe I can suggest a feature you can use. 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4