x

Can I convert my existing Weebly website to one with a shop?

I have an existing website built by Weebly. I want to add a shop to it. Can I just do that simply? Or do I have to start again with a new site?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @marygodfrey, thanks for your post. 

Yes, this can be done and is actually required of all Weebly users as of recently due to Squares' merger with Weebly! Your Weebly site will remain the same. The only thing that will change is how you log in to manage your Weebly site.

To start switching from a Weebly site to a Square Online site, youโ€™ll need to convert your Weebly account to a Square account. You can refer to your email or the banners in your account to get started. Once converted, you can access your sites in the Square Dashboard by logging in and selecting eCommerce > Online. This will take you to the Square Online Overview page, the area of your Dashboard where you can manage everything for your website.

Feel free to check out our switching to Square Online FAQs for some additional information. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @marygodfrey, thanks for your post. 

Yes, this can be done and is actually required of all Weebly users as of recently due to Squares' merger with Weebly! Your Weebly site will remain the same. The only thing that will change is how you log in to manage your Weebly site.

To start switching from a Weebly site to a Square Online site, youโ€™ll need to convert your Weebly account to a Square account. You can refer to your email or the banners in your account to get started. Once converted, you can access your sites in the Square Dashboard by logging in and selecting eCommerce > Online. This will take you to the Square Online Overview page, the area of your Dashboard where you can manage everything for your website.

Feel free to check out our switching to Square Online FAQs for some additional information. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 2