x

Bring back your lapsed customers campaign: Can I change the criteria for a lapsed customer?

Hello,

I'm wondering if there's any way to change the qualifying lapsed customers on the automated email chain. Right now it is for 6 weeks. I'm in the salon business and have people anywhere between every 3-12 weeks, sometimes longer with the balayage trend. I'm unable to use this campaign because i would be giving out discounts to almost all regular clients frequently. Would love to be able to change the time frame on the campaign so i can utilize it!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @kahess09! Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the criteria for lapsed customers from 6 weeks to another timeframe but I'll share this feedback with Email Marketing team. I see how it would be handy for you and other salons! (I'm adding a screenshot here from the Marketing section of Dashboard case any other readers are wondering where '6 weeks' is mentioned!).

In the meantime, you could add specific customers to a group and send that group an offer/discount with a 'manual campaign' (instead of an automated campaign). 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

Thank you, I found that option and will do that for time being!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🙂 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4