x

Appointments: I need help setting up my booking site

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Setting up Booking Site

I am setting up my booking site and it will not show services or staff on it! HELP!!!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Hi @Chell1303,

Thanks for joining the Seller Community! Sorry for the trouble you're having with your Appointment views. 

It sounds like there might be something going on with your web browser. I would try going through these Dashboard troubleshooting steps. If you're still having issues viewing your services and staff after going through those steps, please let me know and we'll look into some other options!

nika
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 12

That's helped some of my issue but now it only shows 1 of my services and that's it.

Message 3 of 12
Admin

One more thing you can do is check each service from your Dashboard and make sure that your services are visible by your customers from your booking site. That could be the reason why they're not all showing on your site. 

From your Appointments page in the Dashboard, click on Services. Then click on each service and make sure that the Bookable by Customers Online toggle is enabled. 

Let me know if you run into any issues!

nika
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 12

My services is not showing on my website link when my clients try to book.

Message 5 of 12
Alumni

@Mochopz - Take a look at the post by @nika above. Hopefully this helps!

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 12

Help! I created a second location for my salon and after I did that and change the prices, the services are not showing up on my booking site.  I changed the items to match the mobile site and the salon individually, but only the mobile is coming up.  Does anyone know how to fix this please?!  My site is down and no one can book! 

Message 7 of 12
Alumni

Hey @Charisma54650 - I moved you to this thread because your issue sounds similar to the one surfaces above.

Check out the post by @nika

I hope this helps!

Justin
Message 8 of 12

I've read this thread and my services are still not showing on online booking. Cleared cache, etc. Made sure Online booking was turned on for each service, etc. Still when going to online page and clicking to book appt only get

<company Name>

Select Service
Select Date & Time
Your Info

with no options. Any other suggestions. I my case three services should be showing.

Message 9 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @GryFyGuy - thanks for trying those steps out for us. Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team? They will be able to take a deeper dive with you to ensure this gets resolved.

We will keep an eye out for your contact! 

Joe
Message 10 of 12

im doing the guide and im supposed to create an appointment but it says "No matching options were found." for Services. I created 2 services and they wont show

Message 11 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Heya @Isaiahcrisp122 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing troubleshooting thread for this issue I found by searching your question.

Check out @nika's answers and don't hesitate to search your question next time for your quickest answer!

Ashley C
Message 12 of 12