x
Admin

As a business owner, what are you doing for Cyber Monday? ✨

For those of you who don't know, Cyber Monday is a major online shopping event which takes place on the first Monday after Thanksgiving!

As a business owner, what are you doing for cyber Monday?

cyber.gif

Please feel free to share an image of your site and any sales you have going on!

Happy holidays and best wishes to all! 💕

Square Logo
Isabelle
Square Champions Program Manager
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Nothing at all.  Everything we sell is handcrafted by us, and by mid-September we are so busy in person that we start actively discouraging online sales.  By early to mid-November any online orders won't be shipped until after the first of the year.

Message 2 of 40

Would love to check out your website! I also sell handcrafted merch, and my website is not producing at all, and since I only sell at Farmer's Markets locally...I'm struggling...Congrats on your success!!1

Message 3 of 40

Do you sell on Etsy.com? If not I highly recommend it! I've only been doing it for 2 weeks and have had great success, I just recommend taking really nice pictures and spending a little money on ads. Handcrafted merch sells well on etsy.

Message 4 of 40
Square Champion

I've started my Christmas sales just in time for BFCM, meaning customers can now use coupons to receive discounts...

MERRYCHRISTMAS21 gets 10% off of prints,

and PHONECASEXMAS gets 5% off phone cases!

Also reintroduced the Santa hat logo because my site visitors loved it last year!

MJDPhotography_0-1637833412668.png

Oh and I set out my holiday order deadlines 😎

It's an exciting time behind the scenes here at MJD Online 🎉

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 5 of 40
Square Champion

we're running a sale all weekend- take 20% off everything except services from Friday through Cyber Monday 🙂

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 6 of 40

Our bookstore is running a sale all weekend for Black Friday through Cyber Monday. We're taking 20% off every order for both in-store and online purchases.

Message 7 of 40

doing a 35% off sale for the day 

Message 8 of 40

We are running a massive sale that runs from today all the way until end of day on Monday. Some items are up to 50% off plus we are running "message us only" bundle deals on our Facebook page. We have an email campaign going and have also placed our notices on all of our social media, Instagram, and Google business. So we have pulled out the stops to go with our in person events.

Traci C.
Message 9 of 40

We're running a 15% off sale over the weekend and Free Shipping on Monday! 

Message 10 of 40

We are doing a sale through sunday night and an exclusive product only available on cyber monday

Message 11 of 40

We are running a 20% Sale 🤩🤩💪🔒

Message 12 of 40

We are selling bundles!  Two bags of our insanely good, organic, direct trade, hand roasted to order coffee for $24.00.

LunaticCoffee.com 

Message 13 of 40

Offering 25% off of our #1 selling Product !

Message 14 of 40
Beta Member

THE HAIR SHACK 

6548 GREENVILLE RD

GREENVILLE MI

616-835-9009

BUY $100 G.C GET FREE $20 BUY $75 GC GET $10 FREE

Message 15 of 40

Hello… did you use a digital gift card with this special? 

Message 16 of 40

Well the Sunday before I'm doing a 33% off  for my mother b-day then for cyber Monday I'm thinking about doing a 10% or 20% off while trying to post as much tiktoks I can 

but if anyoone interested my site is mzpkisses.square.site

Message 17 of 40

Trying desperately to get my website up. I've been trying for six weeks and it is just more than I can understand. At my wit's end, and every tutorial I view does not help me. SO many questions, I chase one question, the answer is either something I cannot comprehend because it's written in language that is over my head, or the answer simply doesn't make sense "Click the button to the left of such and such." but I'm looking at such and such and there is no button to the left. I don't have $1000 or more to have Square/Vista create it for me, and I don't know anyone who can provide help in person. So what I'm doing for Cyber Monday is the same thing I've been doing. Banging my **bleep** head against the wall.

Message 18 of 40

Then use GoDaddy's website builder. It's a do-it-yourself tool and SUPER EASY and you turn out a very professional looking website for like $25/month. Less I think if you pay annually. 

Message 19 of 40

I do websites. Contact me via email at dbdflyers@gmail.com or visit my website at https://dezbydesign.square.site 

Message 20 of 40

I am running a 30% off the entire shop now through Wed Nov 30th including custom design orders for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday. Code is GIVING30. 

Message 21 of 40