x

Transferring funds

I have set up and published a square site, i have received a completed order, the balance is showing within the balance area. The transfer setting is set to automatic, the transfer schedules says the funds should transfer at 00:00 next working day but the funds do not appear to be transferring. My business bank account also does not show any pending transfers. How do I make the funds transfer?

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @HolsPel, thank you for your post! 

When you take payments with Square, they are sent to your linked bank account the next day at 4pm as per our standard transfer schedule. Can you let me know when the payment was taken? If it was processed yesterday, then it should have been transferred today. 

Standard transfer is automatic, so there is no action you need to take.

I hope this helps!  

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @HolsPel, thank you for your post! 

When you take payments with Square, they are sent to your linked bank account the next day at 4pm as per our standard transfer schedule. Can you let me know when the payment was taken? If it was processed yesterday, then it should have been transferred today. 

Standard transfer is automatic, so there is no action you need to take.

I hope this helps!  

Tra | she/her
Message 2 of 8

Thanks @tranguyen the transfers have now actioned, it took a bit longer than expected so I was concerned that there was a setting somewhere that I needed to update.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

I'm glad to hear it's all sorted now @HolsPel! If you have any other question, don't hesitate to start a new thread and I'll do my best to help. 

Tra | she/her
Message 4 of 8

Hi we recently signed up to square we received verification that our bank was varsities we started taking payments 5 days ago nothing has hit our bank but payments are showing as suspended?

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hi @Rocknrollas thanks for getting in touch here. 

It sounds like your account may currently have a protective hold so that our team can conduct an account review and verify it is secure.

The Account Services team reaches out by email when transfers are on hold and can also provide you with further information on the status of your account.  

We recommend checking your email inbox for a message from our Account Services team. If you're having trouble finding this, you can search your inbox for "Message from Square Support" to narrow your search. 

In addition, please visit your Square Dashboard to complete the Square Secure Profile - which we use to gain more insight into your business. Completing this form is essential in expediting the account's review process so be sure to complete this in its entirety when you have a chance, thanks.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 6 of 8

Hi

Im still not any further forward. I cant find anywhere that says Square Secure Profile on dashboard.

Robert

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Sorry about that @Rocknrollas, I can't look up account specific details here as it's a public forum. If you aren't seeing a request please call our Support Team when you have a chance, they'll point you in the right direction so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 8 of 8