x

Square is for me & my business

Hello, my name is Augustine from Best of Everything Gift Store. I retail various items new & pre-owned ranging from furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, clothing, electronics, digital printers. If it can be sold? I will sale it. I'm new to using online store for global marketing & still trying to figure out how to make sure my Square online store is correctly setup for my webpage & subdomain, SEO, Channels, etc, etc. Checkout buy button is something Google told me I need or they will not accept my something or the other about ad or group? Anyways, it just cause me to be more confused about selling online. I'm trying to get my business right & I appreciate all the tools & opportunities to partner with Square POS when other POS are wanting me to join them for whatever reasons. I'm sticking with Square because they are helping me get to where I want to go with my small business ideas. Thank you everyone involved at & with Square up POS.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hey there Bestofeverg,

Per your post, it seems you're referring to BOTH selling online and in person (Physical Presence).  Two totally different scenarios as each requires different schools of thought.  Suggest focusing on either selling in person or selling online - yep, we understand you want to focus on both however, focus on one in order to get started on another option and go from there.  We first started selling in person and then developed our online presence.  There's no particular solution that answers all of your concerns, it's a combination of what works for me.

For example, we have a brick and mortal shop, we use Square's POS App via an iPad, Stand and Printer - works great.  We then decided to try selling ONLINE.  This also was a new challenge however, after some edits, we also have an online presence.

jk

Message 2 of 2