x

Manual Entering Orders for Custom retail orders

So im recently new to square and selling online. I have a range of retails products on my website which people can order but i also take custom personalised orders not through my website that isnt a normal product and once off. I still have to make and ship these orders is there a way i can add these orders manually, send an invoice or payment link and then also fulfil and still send text and email notifications to clients on where the order is up to?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Harvandco,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question and welcome to the Seller Community! ๐Ÿค—

For these types of custom orders, I can suggest making use of the Square Online Checkout Links feature. This will allow you to create a link for a custom item and price that you can share with your customer so that they can make an online payment on their end. If you have Shipping enabled as a fulfilment method on your site, they will see this option when purchasing via the link. Similar to Square Online orders, they will receive automatic order confirmation, as well as updates on their order once you've manually marked their order as 'In Progress' or 'Shipped' from the Orders page.

If you have any further questions about this option, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2