x

Hello from Morbid Little Things

Hi! My name is Kim and I am just a small itty-bitty craft store. I'm working on my first week on square. I make all sorts of hand sculpted/made art. Mostly geared in the morbid and oddities genre. I have been searching my whole life for that one style of art that really grabs my full attention and love. I believe I have finally found it. I just did my first big craft vendor event called Gothicon in lavista Nebraska. I absolutely loved it. So excited about this new adventure.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Welcome Kim and congratulations on your first event! I bet it was exhausting - but worth it?

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 6

Thank you! It was exhausting 😴 but was worth it. I met alot of cool people didn't come out with an empty stock but I sold a few items. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Wonderful! Is there anything you'll do differently for your next event?

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 6
Square Champion

Hi Kim! Welcome to owning a business! Wishing you all the best

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 5 of 6
Square Champion

@MorbidLittle When you get a web site or if you have any photos of your work please post anything that is fit for general consumption!

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 6 of 6