x

Separate inventories for day-ahead and on-demand online orders

I am trying to manage online orders for both day-ahead and on-demand orders. I need separate inventories for each case, so that day-ahead is still available once a given day's stock is sold out, or vice-versa. One option may be to create two separate "locations" that are actually the same physical address but have different item lists. Will this work? Will it be clear on the website about how to select between the two? Any advice? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @skennedy,

Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Alex_ , 

I've used Weebly, through Square Online. Here is the website: https://butternutbakehouse.square.site/

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @skennedy,

Thank you for being patient. I've looked into this with our Online Store Team and it looks like we do not have any viable options or workarounds at the moment, but we are looking to implement new features soon that may be able to help.

We will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4