x
Beta Member

I take online pre-orders for up to 10 moving locations a week, can I prompt location selection FIRST

Ok, so I have food trucks that are out at sometimes 10 different locations a week. We take pre-orders for these places, but the selection of the location seems to be in a very un-intuitive spot on my ordering page (thesmokingswine.square.site

Sometimes when you go to the order page there is a pop-up that prompts you for the location you want to order at, but not all the time. This seems to be the best solution to the issue, but how can i get this window to pop-up every single time someone initiates contact to the website (not refreshes or back buttons).

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @LDPumphrey - sorry to see trouble has brought you back to the Seller Community

It's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. The fastest way to resolve Square Online setup questions like this is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because we can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. We can also file a bug, if the pop-up feature isn't working as intended.

If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @LDPumphrey - sorry to see trouble has brought you back to the Seller Community

It's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. The fastest way to resolve Square Online setup questions like this is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because we can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. We can also file a bug, if the pop-up feature isn't working as intended.

If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2