x

Can I use dymo printer as label printer?

Hi I own a boba tea shop. I am ready to buy the square pos; the salesperson told me I can buy dymo label printer to print the label for each cup. But after I did a lot of research on this topic. It looks like dymo label printer can’t print the label for each cup, right? I am just very confused if square has solved this issue or not. If not, I will have to give up on square for now until this problem get solved. It’s very important for my store to print drink label for each cup!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @Candylulu 👋

Good news! We introduced Single Item Printing in April - if this is what you want for your boba shop, the printer you'll need is the Star Micronics TSP654SK. This Product Update post by @AprilMarie goes into a bit more detail about single-item sticky label printing, and what it will actually look like in action.

As you take a look, please note that at this time, sticky label printing is only available with iOS devices. If you have any questions after taking a look at these resources, definitely let me know here and I'll be happy to clarify further 😊 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2