x

does the Silicon Valley Bank collapse affect Square liquidity?

A number of our vendors have sent out emails regarding the Silicon Valley Bank collapse, stating that their funds are not accessible.  Does this issue affect Square liquidity, and can someone from management reassure those of us who trust Square to safeguard their funds?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Champion

Deleted by OP.  I decided that any reply would be inadvisable, coming from another seller.  Apologies!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 5

I have this questions, too.  Can an official from Square speak to this?

Message 3 of 5
Square Champion

Here’s some news just announced by the Federal Government.  It seems that they are guaranteeing that all SVB customers will have access to their deposits.  So, even the ones who had more than $250,000 on deposit will not lose anything.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/12/1162975615/the-u-s-takes-emergency-measures-to-protect-all-deposits-a...

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 5

All of my ACH payments are being blocked so I guess so

Message 5 of 5