x

Square Appointment Annoying Pop-ups

Any idea how I turn off those annoying pop-ups in Square Appointments. Square adds these huge green messages that usually appear over the client name or other important information.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hello @RobinSpencer 

I would like to take a closer look into this. Would you mind sharing a screenshot or video of the green popups you're talking about today?

Please, make sure to @ me so I can get a notification of your response.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

I don't see anywhere to attach the screenshot.

Message 3 of 9

There should be a camera icon when replying that will allow adding a picture. However, if it's easier you can upload it to a service like Google Drive or Dropbox so you can share it here.

JJ
Message 4 of 9

PXL_20230217_170537685.jpg

Message 5 of 9

I get this green pop-up and another about syncing with Google or something and also about appointments that you can color code. I know all that just want the pop-ups turned off.

Message 6 of 9

Oh! I see... These are the Getting Started or Tutorial Pop-Ups. Do they keep appearing even after pressing Edit in this example?

JJ
Message 7 of 9

I don't need to edit I just need to see the the proper spelling of the names it blocks. Hopefully in one step without going to a second screen. 

There are several pop-ups that always tell you what you already know and block the information they appear over. 

Is there a way I can turn these off? Or can you suggest to SQUARE they appear in a less annoying place.

I am on APOINTMENTS all day and these repetitive and unnecessary pop-ups are annoying and just slow down my day.

Message 8 of 9

Hey there @RobinSpencer I have tested this on my demo account and after performing the action recommended by the banner it disappeared and did not appear again after login out and back in. I recommend trying that, and if the problem persists the next step would be getting in touch with our direct support team to get this escalated. 

JJ
Message 9 of 9