x

How do I set up pick up times on Online Store?

I take pre-orders through the week in our Online Store for pick-up on Fridays between 12-2 only. How do I set this up? I can’t seem to set a specific day and window of time for all orders. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TeamParlour and welcome to the Community.

I'm a little confused by the question and want to make sure I'm answering correctly.

Have you already set your store hours for 12-2 on Fridays? I might need more clarification by what you mean here.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi @ashc

Thanks for your response! Let me clarify. Your response helped establish one thing: I had my shop hours still set to pre-covid closure hours so I changed those to be just open Fridays 12-2. 

Now the issue is that when I open up online ordering on Tuesdays for Friday pickup, it's giving the customer a pickup date of NEXT Friday, not this Friday coming up. 

Maybe it doesn't want to "receive" the order until the shop is "open" on Friday? I don't know why that would be because I have the orders set to available immediately/no prep time. 

Apologies if this is still super confusing - let me know if you have any insight. Thanks! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@TeamParlour Thank you so much for clarifying that for me! 

That makes a lot more sense now. I reached out to the Weebly team with these details and they actually said this sounds buggy.

I would call our direct CS team to have them file a ticket for you since this isn't behaving the way it should. It should allow you to do what you're looking to do.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4