x

Bar code printing in the UK on A4 labels

After two years using Free version of Retail, I've signed to Square retail plus @ £49/month in order to print barcode labels plus other features like order processing but find that the only label compatible is Avery 15695 which is unavailable to purchase in the UK. Surely there is a way to print sheets of barcodes in the UK without importing label packs from the USA?

Square support say no UK labels compatible and I must pay for a Dym or Zebra printer which is about £400 when I have a perfectly good laser printer sitting next to my EPOS.

Any other UK customers tearing their hair out over this? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @WymAbbey 👋 thanks for your post. 

At the moment, you can only create and print labels for the following sizes and with the following printers: 

Zebra: 

Square Dashboard LabelWriter 550

LabelWriter 450
DYMO Label 1933085: 19 mm x 64 mm

Avery: 

Square Dashboard
Square Point of Sale
ZD411D

ZD410
Dashboard and POS:
38 mm x 25 mm
POS only:
32 mm x 25 mm
56 mm x 13 mm (Jewellery)
51 mm x 25 mm
57 mm x 19 mm

Avery

Square Dashboard Any inkjet or laser printer Avery 15695 - Easy Peel Address Labels 2/3” x 1-3/4”

At this time, it appears that Avery is the only option that fits the size for your needs, which may require ordering from the US.

Our team are working to support more label sizes in the UK and we're collecting feedback on this. While I don't have a timeline on when this will be available but I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content