x
Admin

Welcome and Introduce Yourself in the Community

Welcome to the Square Community - we're so glad you’re here!

No matter if you've been a member of the Square Community for a while, or are just joining, you're in the right place. Our goal is to have a space where Sellers can come together, interact, and gain knowledge to grow their businesses. With that, we would love for you to connect with fellow Sellers by introducing yourself on this thread! 

maxpete_0-1711996820407.gif

Introduce Yourself

Feel free to jump into this thread and introduce yourself to the Square Community! Share a bit about who you are, the type of business that you run, where you’re based, and even a glimpse into your hobbies. Feel free to include photos of your business and/or a link to your website and socials too. 🙂 

The floor is yours, and we're eager to get to know you better! 

Connect with Other Sellers

When you see new introductions posted by other Sellers, feel free to say hello back and get to know more about their business. Always feel free to direct new members to our Community Resources that can help in their new member journey

Please Follow our Guidelines

When you’re posting a new introduction, all we ask is that you keep our Community Guidelines in mind. This includes not sharing personal information, being overly promotional, and posting any language that is considered hateful speech. 

By the way, make sure you check out the Square Community Manager team introduction post so you get to know the faces behind this community too. 🙂 

Looking forward to learning more about you! Click Reply to introduce yourself and connect with other great new members!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Square Community
Message 1 of 106
105 REPLIES 105

Happy Sunday ! My name is Anna, owner of My V Spot (Vegan Food Truck). 

Message 85 of 106
Admin

Hey Anna! Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Oh would love to check out your food truck, do you have a website?

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 86 of 106

Message 87 of 106
Beta Member

Great Name!

Message 88 of 106
Beta Member

Hello, my name is Alisha,

I started making jewelry in 2018 with old jewelry. Earrings missing the pair or getting some stuff at the store. I loved seeing old jewelry turning into something beautiful again. A few people told me I should keep doing it and sell them. 

So now I am 😄

Message 89 of 106
Admin

Hey @AlishaP! Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Love the origin story!

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 90 of 106
Square Champion

Hello Everyone. My name is Sheli and I own an eco-conscious salon in the suburbs of Chicago. Im also. a certified life coach and. trichologist in training. I love marketing and anything business growth related. I look forward to learning and giving what Ive learned to everyone. 

Message 91 of 106

Welcome Sheli! I'd love to talk to you about sustainability products and marketing!

~Tim

Message 92 of 106
Admin

Hey Sheli! So stoked to have you here and as a Square Champion 🙂 

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 93 of 106
Beta Member

Hello my name is Angie I am the creator of Angie’s Driving Service.  I do luxury driving as well as medical transports. Square makes doing medical transports so much easier as well as booking riders. 

Something about just sending them a link or QR code they can use to pay you is amazing. I even have the QR code on my business cards making it a portable pos system in itself. 

So remember Never Fear Angie’s Here. And have a great day!

Nice meeting you all

Message 94 of 106
Admin

Nice meeting you @Angiesdriving and welcome to the Community! So glad to hear that Square is making it easier to run your business 🙂 

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 95 of 106
Beta Member

Adair Reese, Boutique Owner and Business Consultant. I have worked in retail & sales for over 20 years. I would love to see Square catch up with Shopify on the e-commerce, live selling, along with social media integration. It is a by far better platform but has some gaps. It would also be amazing to see an option to turn our website into a phone app with prompts.  

Message 96 of 106
Admin

@Adair_BandM Glad to have you here and we appreciate your feedback too!

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 97 of 106
Beta Member

Hello everyone! I'm excited to join the New Members board and meet fellow business owners. I run MCStore9, a clothing brand focusing on trendy and comfortable apparel, including T-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts. At MCStore9, we aim to offer high-quality, stylish designs that reflect individuality and provide customers with a comfortable, confident look. I’m thrilled to be part of this community and look forward to connecting, learning, and sharing experiences with all of you! Feel free to reach out—I'd love to collaborate and exchange ideas.

MCSStore9 

MCStore9
Message 98 of 106
Admin

@MCStore9 welcome to the Community! Glad to have here!

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 99 of 106
Beta Member

MAXPETE I am grateful to you with best regards.

MCStore9
Message 100 of 106
Beta Member

I sell life consultation sessions and Day 5 merchandise.  My name is Nick and I operate out of Richmond, VA.

Message 101 of 106
Admin

Welcome Nick!

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 102 of 106
Beta Member

I'm Amy. I teach music (specifically singing) to people of all ages.  Here to troubleshoot and/or request features that I feel would be useful and benificial to not only me but Sellers in a business/industry such as mine. 

Amy Monzon
Voice Coach
Message 103 of 106
Admin

Welcome to the Community, Amy! 

Max Pete
Square Community
Message 104 of 106
Beta Member

Hello, my name is Toni, and I have a candle/shea butter shop located in bowie Maryland. i look forwarded to working with this community.

Message 105 of 106