x
Admin

โ€Œ๐Ÿ“ธ Share a pic of your booth set up! โ€Œ๐Ÿ“ธ

Let's share what our booth set up looks like when selling our products. Whether you are at a farmer's market, fair, festival, or trade show -- we want to see your set up! 

I'd love to get some visual inspiration for how others are making things attractive to draw in new foot traffic and customers. Do you have a lot of shelving and display stands? What should we keep in mind with booth design so it is easy to set up and take down? 

Can't wait to see your pics ๐Ÿ“ธ and get some tips! 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Admin

Tagging in @SherriG @GeekInStitches @rtfulk and @Doran for some inspirations โœจ!

Also @phillipsrw, I remember we were talking about attending fairs recently โ€” you might have some tips from your wedding fairs days? 

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 15
Beta Member

Sorry, I only do festivals and craft/handmade events!

Geek In Stitches, Beta Member
Square Shop
Social Media Hub
Message 3 of 15
Admin

Festivals and events count too! 

Do you have a picture of your booth set up that you could share as inspiration, @GeekInStitches ? 

Message 4 of 15
Beta Member

I use gridwalls for all of my artwork and tables for practical items like zipper bags and fabric coasters.IMG_2066.jpgIMG_7323.jpg

Square Shop
Social Media Hub
Message 5 of 15
Admin

This looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you purchase your grid walls? And do you like them? 

Message 6 of 15
Beta Member

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚    I've been using them for 5 years.  I have a number of hanging accessories from acrylic sign hanger sizes for pricing and descriptions, peg hooks of various sizes and I use notch hooks to hang artwork.

I bought them from Store Supply Warehouse.  Luckily they have a warehouse 4-5 hours away from me in Georgia.  Orders ship fairly quickly

Square Shop
Social Media Hub
Message 7 of 15
Admin

How long does it take you to get everything set up, @GeekInStitches ?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

My setup varies based on the event.   For half day events, I don't use all my stands.  I sometimes have 2-4 tables.   An hour is usually enough.

For 2 day events, It's a full setup.  That's 8 gridwalls and 3 or 4 tables.  It takes me 2 hours to set that up.

I double hang on both sides of the gridwalls most of the time.

Square Shop
Social Media Hub
Message 9 of 15
Admin

This is awesome, @GeekInStitches! Love to see this vibrancy as your work continues to expand! ๐ŸŽจ โœจ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 10 of 15
Admin

Tagging in a couple more Super Sellers to help kick start the sharing! 

@BlackAngelDsgns @signature_home @Candlestore @willowsky 

Do you sell your products and goods at farmers markets/festivals/etc. We'd love to see a ๐Ÿ“ธ picture ๐Ÿ“ธ of your booth set up for inspiration! 

Message 11 of 15
Admin

I know that @bonny has shared some pictures of her beautiful setup in the past. Would ya like to share some of them here along with some tips for designing and creating your mobile space?

๏œ๏ธ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 12 of 15
Super Seller

This is our new setup we designed for our fairs.  You have 30 seconds to 1 minute to catch peoples attention.  When there is booths set up on each side of you, you have to look the best to draw the people in.  The forst photos is how it looks setup.  The last photos is how we roll in our grid walls and the empty shell. 

this booth is a 20x30.  The back 15 ft is gridwall, the front 15 ft.  we had custom made trusses built. I then went in and added 14 gauge wiring so when the trusses are connected they plug into each and no one sees a mess of wiring hanging.  I also wired in the lights.  We run Edison lights across the whole booth to give it a feeling of having a ceiling.  

We also have 6 TVs, 3 that runs a slide show  of the kids wearing our clothes, customers live to see their kids on TV.  The other 3 displays our name and logo.  

IMG_8173.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_7755.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_8099.jpeg

IMG_8164.jpeg

IMG_8172.jpeg

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 13 of 15
Admin

That is a mighty setup, @rtfulk! Very true about the amount of time you have to catch someone's attention, though. 

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 14 of 15
Admin

Whoa, really neat to see the progression of photos @rtfulk โ€” I take for granted all that goes into planning and setup for fairs and exhibitions. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thanks for sharing your process and experience with us! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 15 of 15