x

image on product page large on screen

I am really having a hard time figuring out how to size the pictures to put on my Weebly product page.  I have both an iphone and a digital camera.  I have tried with the iphone--and camera (which I have set to email setting and also tried a little higher setting). 

Here is what is happening:

I take the picture and then open it on "Paint" (where it is VERY large).  I then reduce it by about 40% (so the whole picture fits on the screen) and then crop the picture.  After cropping, the pixel size is still larger than what I need so,  I then set the pixel size on the vertical side (I have tried everything from 150 to 300).  Then, I upload the images on the "add product" page.  That works fine.  BUT, when I click on one of the pictures (on the (storefront?) page) to go to the page for that particular product, the picture is so large on the screen that I have to scroll a bit to see the whole thing.  I have a few pictures for each product, so a customer would have to scroll down a bit to see the other pictures to click on. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks SO much for any help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey @LoveReading! Sorry to hear you're having some trouble.

Can you provide a link to an example product that you're seeing this with?  If you could add the photo as a reply to this post it would help, too (click on the Photos link to upload a photo to the post).

Message 2 of 4

I may have simply provided too much info -haha. It's just that when I click on an item in the store front page, and it takes me to the product page, I have to scroll down to see the entire picture of the product.  I have more pictures at the bottom of that one (for a clickable slide-show, and have to scroll down to see them.  So, I guess I shouls have asked if  there a way to make this product picture smaller, or is it a preset size?  Perhaps THAT'S the better questionSmiley Happy  Thank you very much for all the help your team offers us.

Message 3 of 4

Hi there,

If you could copy and paste a link to the product we can take a look at it for you.
Message 4 of 4