x

Weebly has the worst "support" there is and I regret opening an account

So first of all, I already opened 2 tickets, the first one was April 7th, the second one May 5th. On both topics, I didnt get any reply whatsoever.

One topic was the view of e-commerce articles which is fine on desktop but on mobile it just places all articles in a row without any structure. I tried the column-lock app but I figured it only works with seperate columns, not with an entire e-commerce productsection. Didnt get any reply.

Second topic, which is quite a big problem, is that although I have the option "make phone numbers optional during checkout", active, I cant seem to complete a purchase without actually entering anything in this field. If you want to continue to shipping, the box gets marked as "required". I tried unchecking and rechecking the option in the settings but it didnt help. Of course I as a customer dont want to share my mobile number, especially because there is no reason to share it whatsoever. Its only while using collect in store, not with shipping.

For once I would be glad if Weebly actually trying to offer "support", something I didnt experience in my now almost 3 months with Weebly. If it doesnt get resolved, I will for sure change providers.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @INMA-Collect We don't offer support on third party apps, but I'm fairly certain I've seen sites use the Hide App for the very reason you are describing. If you post a link to the page with the app we may be able to give you some pointers. 

For the phone number, this is a requirement for shipping carriers and you'll need to include it when creating your label. It's possible this is only a requirement for the US, and international orders, though. Does DHL require a phone number for your local shipments? 

Message 3 of 2