x

Sort Pending Orders Does Not Work

In this last week I've noticed that the sort in the orders board doesn't work. I normally sort all my pending orders from the shipped and cancelled, in order to check all the pending order boxes and do a bulk print of the packing slips. I haven't been able to do that as of late. Also, the pagination of the orders board is glitch as well. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Square

Hi @UkeMcQ I've un-indexed the store, and have started a re-index for you. Can you please update us after 24 hours and let us know if you are still running into the issue? Thanks in advance for your patience! 

Message 40 of 39

Something similar to me is happening as well. Selecting any filter (Pending, Cancelled, etc) has no effect on the Order list at all. I contacted Support and they tried a re-index (since re-indexing has been successful solving other glitches in the Order list), but this had no effect for me. Then, a few hours later, I got an email saying that a bug has been identified and it is being worked on, but there is no ETA.  

Message 40 of 39
Square

I actually just received the same update that a bug was filed for this issue. I'm very sorry you both are having to deal with this, and appreciate your patience while our team works to sort out the issue. 

Message 40 of 39

@Bernadette 

I have this issue with organizing "pending" not working as well in my order queue. This is creating an issue for me today trying to figure out which orders to prioritize in production. 

Message 40 of 39
Square

There were some issues with site indexing recently - I wonder if that's causing what you are seeing. I started a re-index to see if that cleans up the filter for you, @Creature.

Message 40 of 39

@Adam 

Nope. Still an issue for me. I click on "pending" and it does absolutely nothing. It is incredibly important for me to be able to quickly manage my production queue during this time of crises and Weebly is failing yet again. Please have some fix this immediatley. I have tried it on three different browsers including ones I haven't used in months and they all do nothing when attempting to organize by "pending".

Message 40 of 39

This has been an issue for over a week now. Is there any ETA on fixing this?

The filter does not work at all. Selecting any option (Pending, Refunded, Cancelled, etc), results in no change to the list. At least that's my case here. 

Message 40 of 39
Square

I checked with our engineers and they are working on an open bug ticket about this. Hopefully it shouldn't take them too long to resolve it. Thanks for your patience!

Message 40 of 39

Hi Adam,

The behavior of the filter has changed today (3/26/20) but it still is not working correctly. The first time you filter by Order Status and select a subset (like Pending), it works, but then if you go back to 'All Statuses' the filter becomes inactive and, in some instances, the page freezes completely and only refreshing the page gets you back to an active dialog. In some instances, when the page does not freeze, you can try filtering again on a subset, but the page reports 'no orders found'. So, I wanted to report this so your tech folks have some feedback.  

Message 40 of 39
Square

Thanks for updating, @DocHarmony. I believe they're still working on it, so it might behave in different ways until the resolve the issue fully. Hopefully it shouldn't take too much longer!

Message 40 of 39

Hi Adam - thanks for responding. Just a quick note to let you know that the issue is still unresolved. If you hear of any progress, please shoot me a note. 

Message 40 of 39
Square

Will do, @DocHarmony! Hopefully you'll see it resolved before I even need to let you know.

Message 40 of 39

Hi @Adam  - Order filter still broken. Can you check with programmers on status?

Message 40 of 39
Square

Hi @DocHarmony It looks like the bug was closed as resolved. I'm going to try to reindex your site to see if that helps. 

Message 40 of 39

Ok. let me know when you are done and I'll test and let you know the results. Thanks!

Message 40 of 39

So the filter is still broken and here is an example of what happens:

• The initial display starts with 'All Statuses' as the default. 
  • Filter for 'Pending' and the pending orders appear as expected.

Now, here is where the trouble starts.

• From the currently displayed pending orders, select 'All Statuses'. The result is that the display remains the same with only the Pending items showing. Then, select 'Shipped' and the display returns with the message 'No Orders Found'. At this point, try selecting 'All Statuses' again and the Search and Filter boxes become inactive and nothing can be done at all unless the URL is refreshed. There are other combinations that result in similar behaviors.

So, at least for me, at first blush, the filter appears to work. But, if 'All Statuses' is selected at any point during the dialogue, the filter breaks.  

Message 40 of 39
Square

Hi @DocHarmony I'm sorry to hear. I'll see if I can get some more details about the bug. If you switch options and refresh the browser, does it work? I just want to make sure I'm understanding the scenario you are describing. 

Message 40 of 39

I'm on Google Chrome under Win10 and I've tried clearing cache, cookies, logging out and back in, etc. The behavior changes and is not always the same, but very broken. The trick though is to do multiple selections as that's when the behavior becomes apparent. In some instances the screen freezes and, when going back to select 'All' the fields become blocked for entry. Often, if you select one category, then select a different one and then go back to the original, you get the 'no orders found' message or the error message that the screen could not be displayed and to refresh the URL.  

Update: Selecting different filters (Pending then Shipped, then Refunded, etc) seems to work fine. But, when you select 'All Statuses', everything breaks after that. 

Message 40 of 39
Square

Thank you for the additional information. I'll pass this along to the support team to see if this is something that was overlooked. 

Message 40 of 39

@Bernadette Please use this link to download a short video which shows the problem and perhaps you can pass it to the programmers. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/06Fhj5VXXA6vIxBAuzE2U2pAQ 

Message 40 of 39