x

Product Shows Unavailable

Hi, Thanks in advance for any help! I'm going a little crazy because I was trying to sell an item to someone and couldn't get it set up in time. My item(s) show(s) unavailable even after I have read through most solutions on this top.

1. I have upgraded to Pro

2. SSL is enabled

3. I have less than 25 products

4. Items are marked available

5. Connected to my Square account for payments

The really strange thing is when I edit items it says "Upgrade Plan to Sell" and when I click it it clearly shows that I have already upgraded the plan. It's been a few hours... do I need to wait or is there something else I can check to see what the problem is?

Thanks so much, this is super frustrating! Smiley Happy 

THIS IS SOLVED: I tried to delete this post after I figured out how to do it but sometimes doing simple things in Weebly or in the community isn't as simple as you would think. I thought for sure "delete" would be an option in the drop down menu in the upper right, but i didn't see i there. Just like your "CHECKOUT" page shouldn't have a random picture in it and should obviously be easy to edit- but Weebly doesn't seem to see this as a serious issue. Maybe the programmers at Weebly keep the picture of the family that comes with a picture frame when you buy it and just put that up in their house. Smiley Happy 

For anyone with the same issue... The limitations on the amount of items you can sell after upgrading to Pro, seems well publicized at 25, but the limitation of 5 variations per item wasn't listed anywhere obvious. I had 6 variations (tshirt sizes) which was triggering it to read as "SOLD OUT". Splitting your item into two totally separate products solves this easily. Another mistake I made, which I've seen echoed on this site is that you don't want to set up a product page if you are selling more than one item. You make a new Standard Page, call it Merch or Store or whatever and then drag the "Product" element from the left when you are on "BUILD" and drag that onto your new MERCH or STORE page. You can then easliy "Manage Products" and sort out your item details. 

Jamie

www.jamielissow.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for posting this!  I have the Pro plan and couldn't figure out why my item showed unavailable.  I had 7 variations and had no idea you were only allowed 5 per item.  Should be stated somewhere so you know to do that!  Weebly...

Message 3 of 2