x

How to add PayFast to Weebly store to allow subscription payments

I wish to use PayFast to allow South African clients to pay in ZAR as many of the other payment portals like PayPal and Stripe do not recognise South African currency.  Will this integrate with Weebly so that I can create subscription payments?  

This is the note I received from PayFast:

PayFast Logo 

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting PayFast Support.

Subscriptions will be supported by a number of PayFast supported plugins which may be downloaded from our website.

To locate a list of platforms that support subscription payments please navigate to our shopping carts page.

Under "Shopping Carts" find the "Recurring Enabled" tab and click here for a full list.

You are also able to utilize this payment option via Custom Integration, PayNow Buttons or via our Money Request option.

Please note that Ad-hoc Payments are mostly available via Custom Integration, however, woo-commerce and WHMC are also using Adhoc integration on their plugin.

The following is a process to get recurring on your back-end.

1. Merchant and their developer need to update the integration method by re-downloading the integration document with the updated plugin.

2.Set a passphrase on both website and PayFast account.

3.Enable recurring billing on the PayFast account via the settings page.

Should you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope you have a wonderful day.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

I don't think it would be possible to integrate our own store features with PayFast right now. If they provided embeddable add-to-cart buttons, you could use those with your site. That wouldn't work with our store features, though. If you'd like us to add that as a payment option I'd recommend posting it to our Vote on Features board:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Message 4 of 3

Weebly provices a terrible service. Were paying customers. Pull up you socks and start supporting such simple requests for othr currencies too, come on weebly what are you playing at!

Message 4 of 3