x

Help! My Square Website Cannot Accept Payments!

So I have looked through everything and have filled out every form that I can. 

I still have a store that says "The store is not yet accepting payments." HELP! I am on the highest upgraded plan. How can I get help to solve this. I have looked all over the site and do not see a walkthrough for issues.

My Bank Account says connected and verified and everything looks right in Square. I can't seem to figure out why this is not working. It looks so easy and I want it to be. Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Square

Thanks for your post, @Denequia. This is likely because you haven't upgraded your account. While we let you connect to a payment provider like Stripe without upgrading, in order to actually sell you'll need to upgrade to a paid plan that supports the number of items you want to sell (25 with Pro and unlimited with anything higher).

Message 27 of 26

Hello! I also have the same problem.

My website is https://changethroughart.weebly.com/

and I'm currently only selling 5 products

Message 27 of 26
Square

You have a regular Weebly site, @MargaretCTArt. With that kind of site you'll need to upgrade to a paid plan in order to sell. If you want to have a Square Online store where you can sell without upgrading, log into Squareup.com (or create a new account), then click on the "Online" link in your Square Dashboard to get started.

Message 27 of 26

I am now having an issue where my store isn't accepting payments

my site is www.thedanktankonline.com

Message 27 of 26
Square

All of your settings look correct for your website, however, I am not able to access your payment processor account. It looks like you are using Square? I recommend reaching out to Square support directly for assistance. 

Message 27 of 26