x

Not all fully completed and submitted forms are stored on my Weebly website

Hi, I discovered that forms completed and sent by some customers on my Weebly website are not stored in the Weebly-form-entry-register and are therefore not sent to the set email addresses. So I miss requests and reservations from my (potential) customers.

I have verified that the forms are really being sent, as the set 'send message' is shown on the screen every time after the send button has been pressed.

I have already contacted the Weebly help desk twice for more than an hour, but a solution has not been found yet. The difficult thing is that this only happens to about 25% (estimate) of my customers. The form works thus for 75% of my customers like it should.

I have already tried the following:
>> Set a new (recent) theme
>> Completely recreated the form
>> Completely recreated the form on a new page

Fortunately, there is one person I know who has the problem, so I can test with this person. It does not matter whether this person uses WIFI or 4G, an iPhone, iPad or an Android device, Chrome, Safari or Google browser. Almost nothing works for this person. A standard contact form works until I adjust or add fields.

I hope there are people experiencing this same problem and even more I hope people have a solution to this problem.

Thanks for your help!!

Ruud

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0