x

There is a theme that makes it impossible to insert build tools in the footer area.

Currently, I am creating a site with a professional account.

Since it is a professional account, I clicked on the footer area to edit it.
The template selection dialog box appears and the selected template is inserted in the new section, and nothing can be inserted in the footer area.

When I first created the site, I chose a design layout called "Relax.Revive.Repeat".
If you select this template first, you will not be able to edit the footer area.

Since I have another professional account, when I created it with the same design template "Relax.Revive.Repeat", I can not insert anything in the footer area in the same way, and even if I change the design template, the trouble in the footer area is the same It will be.

When I created another new site and selected a design template different from "Relax.Revive.Repeat" and started production, there was no problem that this footer could not be inserted.

If you select the design template "Relax.Revive.Repeat" first, it seems that the footer area cannot be inserted.

I'm sending an email directly to Weebly, but I haven't received a reply.
Is it possible to delete a site created with a Pro account, create a new site again, and take over the Pro account?

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0