x

HTML Glitching out in Blog Post Through Embed Code

Title essentially says it all. I've placed the embed code in a different page, and the document shows up properly formated. Yet, when I place it in a blog, the majority of the document disapears and I'm left with a paragraph or two, and even some of the words glitch out, like this... quiet€™. Only thing I can think is that the social icons for Like and Tweet are somehow glitching up the space needed for the embeded code to work properly. 

EDITED UPDATE!!!

Figured out why it was glitching. When you place custom html code into the blog post change the Charset= (found near the <head>) code to look like Charset="UTF-8", glitching and cutoff documents will now display properly. I don't know why it occurs, but I hope this fix helps the rest of you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

What is the code you're adding to the embed code element, @CarsonTidwell?

Message 5 of 4

It was an html of a word document.

Message 5 of 4

Found a way to have the embed code below the blog setup so I'm good now. Though it might still be a problem for others if they want to use that "blog" space.

Update!!!

This method does not work as well as I had thought. For when the html is moddified in the post.tpl section. That modification displays on all future blog posts as well. My original post now has the way to one can utilize the blog space at no cost to the formatting of the original document.

Message 5 of 4