x

Speed issues

Hello all,

I am having speed issues on my site.

I am using PageSpeedInsights from Google and my speed is at a 30. 

My site: lansingdrivingschool .com 

My site is EXTREMELY basic (trying to increase speed), but I do have an imbeded map and youtube video.    The only app I have installed is "H+ Tag".    Any input would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

When I check the homepage of your site it loads pretty fast for me over my home wifi connection. I'd say it was about 4 seconds maybe. The YouTube embed and Google map added a little bit of time, which is expected since they are resources being pulled from 3rd party hosts, but not enough to make what I would call a slow-loading site.

Message 2 of 8

I just do what the boss tells me...

From Google PageSpeed Insights

Message 2 of 8

Wow the more I optimize my site to not look like it's from the 90s the worse the speed gets.  Really starting to regret using weebly over wordpress Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 8

Loads ok in Montenegro  even with wifi known for being slow

Is it slow on other devices? At ur end?

Long shot:     clear ur cookies and cache

Message 2 of 8
Square

What changes did you make to optimize the site?

Message 2 of 8

@bobthebuilder 

Don't know whether you have done anything but it loaded in less than 1 second for me using Chrome on a home connection (Comcast)....

Message 2 of 8

For Speed optimized use WP Rocket, it has functionalities to compress images and clear all cache file, check again on google page speed I hope at this you look Massive results on https://networthplanet.com/

Message 2 of 8